Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Leaf

So right after I had Jaden, I entered myself in a "Biggest Looser" contest in Malad where I live. To tell you the truth the only reason I entered was because my sister-in-law said I should do it with her. It started only four weeks after I had the baby... my thoughts were not so positive. I kept thinking how am i going to workout and compete with other people when I just had a c-section.



Well...I did it anyway. Of course I started out very slow. Walking slow then increasing my speed as I felt stronger. Eventually I worked my way to running...Going to the gym almost everyday and watching what I ate i was able to loose the last ten pounds from my last pregnancy..WOOOHOOO! major accomplishment. I have never lost ANY weight after having ANY of my kids.



So after the contest I haven't really been to the gym. Can't make any excuses but I do have four kidlets. Today I am turning over a new leaf AGAIN. I ran on the treadmill and did my Jillian Michaels workout . Its time to bring sexy back !!! HeHe

0 comments: