I first heard this song a couple months ago when I started teaching in Primary and I LOVE when we sing it. It is one of my favorite songs and I just wanted you all to know :) Enjoy!!
Our Father has a family. It’s me!
It’s you, all others too: we are His children.
He sent each one of us to earth, through birth,
To live and learn here in families.
Our Father has a family. It’s me!
It’s you, all others too: we are His children.
He sent each one of us to earth, through birth,
To live and learn here in families.
A father’s place is to preside, provide,
To love and teach the gospel to his children.
A father leads in family prayer to share
Their love for Father in Heaven.
A mother’s purpose is to care, prepare,
To nurture and to strengthen all her children.
She teaches children to obey, to pray,
To love and serve in the family.
I’ll love and serve my family and be
A good example to each family member.
And when I am a mom or dad, so glad,
I’ll help my family remember:
[Chorus]
God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be—
This is how He shares His love, for the family is of God.
God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be—
This is how He shares His love, for the family is of God.


1 comments:
oh the things we learn when we allow ourselves to become as little children. My hubby and I are in the primary also. It was definitely a calling we needed.
Post a Comment