Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaden!!





A little late but that's ok... This is his excited face. He loves this toy. The bat is occasionally used to hit us instead of the baseball though :)



On their birthdays the kids get to go to the store with me and pick out a Mylar balloon of their choice and some regular balloons to go along with it. I picked out Sponge Bob for JJ this year and he loved it. He wasn't too sure of it in the car but once we got home he ran around with him and had a blast.



Jaden first licked the frosting off his cupcake before biting into it and if you look at Makayla she is pretending to lick it with him I guess. Kids are funny.











Then he dug in and smashed it all over YUM!!

A little sad he's not a baby anymore. His personality has been coming out a lot it seems since he turned the big 1 and he is so much fun. The kids love playing with him and when they get a little rough he can hold his own. He pretends to wrestle with them and they let him think he's beating them up. He loves it..... and we all love him

2 comments:

Ligia said...

They do grow so fast. He's darling. Happy Birthday! My little girl is already too big. Gotta treasure every moment I suppose.

{priscilla} said...

Hey Amber~ I just realized I never added you to my blog...I don't have your email. Send me a message back with it and I'll add ya! Your kids are so dang cutie! Send Ricky and my brother Ryan my love!