Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So Proud!!

As days go by, Dylan's speech is improving TONS and he is maturing to his age level. Which is a huge relief to me seeing he starts kindergarten in Aug. Anywho....those who know dilly know he has a hard time sitting still and being quiet. WELL last night when we were blessing the food at the dinner table, he whispers to me from across the table "Mom am I doing great"? It was the cutest thing EVER. He makes me so proud.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last night after dinner, Kolby decided he wanted to have cold lunch (take a lunch from home) I told him I had to make sure I had stuff to make it. He took it upon himself to go in the pantry and get the chips out and he defrosted some bread and had his OWN lunch ready to go and in his backpack. Impressive?? Yes! Even though he can be a little butt head at times, it just comes with the age. I am still so proud of him!

2 comments:

Ligia said...

I love reading funny stories like that. I can't wait till my kids are old enough to say funny things like that. Too cute.

Stephanie said...

That's adorable Am! I love how our kids keep us on our toes so that we are sure to know when they are trying so hard to make good choices. I love too how Kolby took it upon himself to make his lunch and didn't just expect you to do it... So cute!